18 May 2009

Reflections of Christ




Our family was fortunate to be able to attend a gallery of Mark Mabry's photography yesterday. It is here on display at one of the meetinghouses close by and I am so glad that we took advantage of the opportunity. My kids loved it!! Ayden signed the guest book for our family and in the comments section he put "AMAZED". He had asked me what he should put down and I asked him how he felt and that was his answer. That pretty much sums it up...it was AMAZING. Meysa even wanted to go through again to look at all the photographs. If you ever get the chance to see the exhibt, don't pass it up!! I would love to have the book for my home as well.

6 comments:

*Katie May* said...

I went to that down here when it was at the Temple. Loved it! On a another fun note he was my wedding photographer before he became all 'big' LOVE my photos!

Angela said...

I saw the book on the DB website but wasn't familiar with his work. I'll have to check it out.

Did you make your banner yourself? Are you a photoshopper? Just curious.

Alison said...

Wow! Looks "AMAZING!!" I would LOVE to see it. I am sure it was also a testimony builder. That is awesome you got to take the kids :)

Becky T said...

I love this! We also had the opportunity of having him come to our stake. His work was on display for a week and it all kicked off with a fireside by Mark Mabry himself. So we went to the fireside and then saw the photos and I was truly AMAZED. Honestly, it was awesome. And from a photography standpoint, I had my jaw on the floor trying to figure out how he got any of those shots. Yeah, it's so awesome. Glad you guys got the chance to go!

Dawn said...

We bought this video and played it as Megan got dressed after her baptism. It was perfect. Also, great for fhe at the end of an exhausting monday and you don't have anything left.

Anonymous said...

I love this new photography craze. I think this would have been wonderful to have gone to myself. What a neat opportunity.