


This is what happens to dear old Dad when he is gone ALL week long. There are reasons that kids need a Dad. One very important one is they need someone to wrestle with. I can wrestle with them but it just isn't the same. The kids will beg Ryan to tickle them and chase them and once he does they cry uncle and beg him to stop. It is a game they love to play. Wyatt is old enough now that he will go and jump on the top of the dog pile every once in a while. He is still small enough though that he often is the brunt of a stray kick or he gets rolled over by a bigger kid. I am so thankful that they do this to Ryan and not me. My job in this whole thing is to dry the tears when someone gets hurt and to throw them back into the pile to try again!! I am glad we all understand our roles in this game. Thank heavens for Dads!!
5 comments:
Yes surie!
fun times!!!!!!! :)
Love this! Glad you are enjoying home time...miss you! Hugs to you all!
I love to see dad's with their kids having fun. Good thing they're there to take the physical brunt of things! :)
Wyatt was all over Olivia's puzzle at church. I'm glad at least one child was entertained for a moment.
Post a Comment