28 January 2010

{Little Miss Sunshine}





What would I do without my Little Miss Sunshine? Today she was playing at the piano with her little princess doll dresses, just the dresses, and she was singing at the top of her lungs. She feels there is nothing wrong with compiling a few of her favorite songs to make a great new masterpiece. Such as the theme song from the Little Mermaid mixed with a few of her favorite primary songs. I wished I had a video recorder or at least a voice recorder to forever save her little voice. Like I said before she was playing with just the dresses, no dolls in them and was having the best time. Who needs the stinkin' dolls when dresses work just fine? Her little imagination truly is one of a kind. I love this little Miss to pieces.

7 comments:

Heather said...

beautiful pictures!!! love her too.

The Willis Wonder Years said...

She is a doll and those pictures are absolutely beautiful!!

Mom (aka Grandma) said...

Love the black and white photos - can't wait to see you!

*Katie May* said...

she makes the same old person with no teeth face as Landon :) LOVE the pictures! Come take my kids!!

Teresa / Andy said...

Such a fun kid she is! Had a grand time playing with her over Christmas and can't wait to see all of you again :)

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

so sweet! ilove her eyes in that firstr pic. wyatt is getting to big and that jam looks delish!

Coleman Family said...

She is a little honey! I love her imagination with the dresses and piano songs. And I LOVE the picture of her second from the bottom - so Lauryn!!! We need to get her and Hallie together for a little playdate, Hallie would be thrilled!