21 January 2010

{REALLY??}

This is what awaited me in my mailbox today.
And to think I was actually feeling good about being 31!! (I initially typed 30 but realized that in fact I am a year older)

I don't know if I should take advantage of this offer or not. Some days I do feel like my body is falling apart, I repeat myself over and over, my hearing is gone and I want to go to bed at 5pm. Does that make me a Senior Citizen? I just thought those were my really "good" mom days!!

10 comments:

Heather said...

thanks for the laugh i needed it tonight!!!!!!! :)
xox

Coleman Family said...

Holy crap Aimee! That is hilarious!!! I remember when I was about 15 I got a free package of depends addressed to me in the mail. It had to be a joke, right? ;) Thanks too for the laugh!

Colton said...

Haha...I would say that there is probably another Aimee Heitmann in the world, but that would be a lie. Let's be honest.

{Erica} said...

I'd be sooo depressed if I got that. I'm struggling with my birthday next month. I'll be in my last year of my twenties and I'm trying to embrace that...sigh.

Frasier Family said...

Ha ha ha...that's funny. Someone had to of had them mail that to you, right? I understand what you mean about getting older though...I went to bed at 8pm last night when Tanner did. I was SO tired...but that's kind of just my everyday state of mind these days with an infant! :)

RR said...

too funny!
I say embrace the discount!

Finch Five said...

That's nothing, Lana has been getting AARP solicitations ever since she started to act like... Take care of grandma Lila.

The Grandy's said...

Well, you are really really old.

The Grandy's said...

Just kiddin

musson said...

this cracked me up...
if only we could have someone take care of us again...