25 January 2010

{I'm BIG enough}

Wyatt has decided that he is BIG enough to eat at the bar!! He tries really hard to do all the things the bigger kids are doing. He tried climbing up onto Ayden's bike, riding Meysa's scooter and not to mention wanting to sit on the potty the other day. He also is planning a strike on his afternoon naps. But since I am the boss (or so I keep telling myself), I say that he still needs naps, and he only occasionally gets to sit at the bar to eat. I wish he could be potty trained but since he can't even say the word I think that one will have to wait.

Didn't he get the memo that he isn't allowed to grow up at all? Even if he did I don't think he would have paid much attention to it. This little man sure keeps our life interesting!!

6 comments:

Coleman Family said...

He is so darling Aimee. I love how fast they think they have to grow up to do all the "fun" things that their older siblings can do. On the other hand, he's your baby! I'm sure with my last one I'll be holding it back to stay little awhile longer! Well, I won't hold it back and not teach it anything...oh you know what I mean!!! ;)

Heather said...

way to go wyatt... i guess 4th is the charm???? just wait climbing out of the crib will be next!! :) he will keep batting those eyes though....

Colton said...

It looks like he has a hairlip, is that just dirt? Oh, boys.

Heitmann Family said...

Actually his hairlip like thing is a scratch from me. He had the remote to the tv and as I reached for it he bent his head and leaned into me. My nail scrapped a wide swath on his upper lip. But let's just say it was dirt!!

The Willis Wonder Years said...

He is so adorable! I love how he wants to be big like his siblings, that is so cute! And he seriously is growing like a weed!! Every time I see that cutie is bigger than the time before!

Frasier Family said...

Too cute! I couldn't help but notice that he's eating a sandwich...maybe he could tell Andren that sandwiches are yummy. Andren's never tried a sandwich!