12 October 2010

{Another Year}

Another year gone means another round of family pictures. Ryan's mom Margaret was kind enough again this year to help us with family pictures. We have both her camera and mine going (except family shots) hoping to have enough shots to work with. We decided to do them this year at the Capitol building which ended up being really neat. There are a ton of cool locations around the grounds that work for backdrops. Other than having a two year old that didn't want to be in a good mood, things went pretty smoothly. These are only some of the ones that turned out. Thanks again Margaret for your help, we couldn't have done them without you!!







11 comments:

Mom (aka Grandma) said...

Such a chore to photograph such a beautiful family!!!!! Glad they turned out nice (where's the "goofy" pic??? --I'm sure you know which one I mean!!!) Love you guys!!!

Coleman Family said...

L.O.V.E. those pictures Aimee! Your family is absolutely darling!

*Katie May* said...

Such a good looking family. they turned out great!

RR said...

A..Your hair looks amazing!

Heather said...

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE them! sooo cute!!!

Vickie said...

awesome!

Frasier Family said...

What beautiful pictures! I can't wait until we get new family pics!

Odd Family said...

I LOVE them too! You all look BEAUTIFUL!!!

The Willis Wonder Years said...

Amazing pictures and gorgeous family!

Dawn said...

Those pictures look great!! I wish you were closer so we could take advantage of you!!

Tripple family said...

Great pics sis! Luv them!