14 October 2010

{mmmmm, Chocolate}

I firmly believe that Chocolate was put on this earth to enjoy to the fullest. Apparently, so does Wyatt. After making chocolate peanut butter cookies the other day Wyatt demanded the privilege of licking the beater clean. And when I say clean, I mean clean. His sister wanted in on the action too, but only got little crumbs instead.

Oh, wait he missed some on his arm.

He'll take care of that lickity-split. He doesn't want any chocolate wasted just because it landed somewhere other than in his mouth.

I think this is what contentment looks like. A belly full of chocolate and a sugar induced nap/coma in his near future. What more can one ask for? I would argue not much!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

classic!!!! :)

Mom (aka Grandma) said...

Absolutely adorable! I love his expressions! Priceless!

Odd Family said...

What a cutie! mmmmmm, chocolate!