
Week 1 of the playoffs. Ayden and his team learned the playoffs, whether in football or other sports, are much tougher than the regular season. The River Ridge Hawks were a pretty good team. Some of their kids were huge. I don't remember being that big until I was 14 or 15. The defense played well, ( two interceptions and two turnovers on downs), while the offense did just enough to win. Defense will win you championships. I guess the football season continues at the Heitmann House. Here's to another week of practice to prepare for the semi-finals. Keep up the hard work boys!!!
3 comments:
Yea for the Blazers! We're rootin for you! Go Ayden!
Preston is enjoying football too!
Love the family pictures, you look so beautiful!
I am glad you and Ryan were able to get away, we all need that time!
Whatever, you've never been that big.
And defense will keep you from LOSING, I suppose, but it turns out you have to score more points than the other team in order to win.
That is my sports-oriented comment for the year, and you got it. You're welcome.
Post a Comment