
I apologize for the graphic picture but this actually looks good compared to what it looked like before. Of course the dressing that the Dr. wanted left on 72 hrs didn't make it 24 hrs. Right as the kids were going to bed last night it popped off her toe. Thank goodness Dr. Daddy was around and could redress it. Ryan said her
nail bed was torn into three parts and the Dr. had to put it back like a jigsaw puzzle. It doesn't look like there is any infection and Ryan was pleased with how it looked. We have a followup appointment on Tuesday with Podiatry, hopefully they are pleased too!!
5 comments:
I know this sounds crazy, but my husband would LOVE to see this picture! I'll have to remind him to look at it. We have crazy books all over the house with pictures like this all the time and the kids are used to them...I think they are gross!!!
YAY for Dr. Dad and that he was around to help:)
I haven't commented, but that is so exciting about your move - can't get much farther away from here, can you! What a great place to live though!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
That was me screaming in pain for your daughter! I feel all queezy now and am going to go lay down. Please go give her a hug for me! That has to KILL!!!!!
Poor baby girl! Glad there's no infection, yikes! Hope she heals super fast!
Yikes!
Give her a big hug from us! Missed seeing you today! Love and hugs!
Post a Comment