18 August 2007

Down on the Piers

While we were so close to the water we thought we would go and check out the piers. We didn't stay long, it was getting late and the kids were hungry but we did get a few snap shots. We are going to have to go back and spend a day just on the piers and see the aquarium and the pike place market.
Ryan was postcall today and was really a walking zombie. He was a trooper to go along for the day. This is right after we got something to eat and were leaving to head home. I think he is finding some similarity between him and the horses bum!!!(at least on postcall days when he has had less than an hour nap!!hee hee)

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh, you make me homesick for that beautiful state. I love how much you update your blog. It is great to see the pics of your beautiful family. Missin' ya!-- Robyn

Becky T said...

Looks like you guys have been having a blast! Looks like some fun sight seeing and your kids are the cutest! :)

The Grandy's said...

Sorry it took me so long to write back. I am back in Arizona for a week so I have some spare time without a house to clean. Are you guys on a perpetual vacation or what? Looks like fun.