
Ayden and Meysa love strawberries. Here they are looking for the few ripe ones left. Nana and Papa still plant a garden big enough for half of Seattle, which is ok because we are the recipients of all the extras.

The whole clan looking for the last few berries.

Lauryn thought it was pretty neat to walk between the corn rows. Almost like being back in Iowa (without all the flooding of course.)
9 comments:
I love fresh strawberry's. Nothing better!
Lauryn looks so big! There is nothing like being out in a garden, and you can't beat fresh hand picked strawberries!!! So fun!
That is such a cute picture of them picking strawberries and look at lauren walking...they grow so fast!
oh amiee I just scrolled down to the anniversary blog...some how i missed that one! And I feel your pain! I spent my anniversary very simialrly! Soooo sad yet soooo true! But happy belated anniversary! I couldnt blog mine i was too bitter!
I love how much stuff you guys do outdoors! What neat things for your kids to be a part of with the farms and gardens. Lauryn is looking more and more like Meysa to me. Have a great week!
I feel a bond with Lauryn, ever since that picnic/cookout at the Mons' house!! She loved me! hahaha. What a CUTE girl though! All of your kids are so cute. Do you make domestic jam with all those strawberries? How fun!
Hey! I just love seeing the cute pictures of your kids. You always have them doing such fun things. What a great mom!
The funny thing is it isn't strawberry season anymore and so I think they were able to find two or three VERY small strawberries, but they were sure proud of themselves at any rate.
Hey aimee -
sorry I don't have Jesse and Lisa's blogspot. I never heard back from them and so I don't have any information. Good Luck on finding the address!
Stacy
Post a Comment