Good looking bunch aren't we?!!! We all needed sunglasses to keep the sun out of our eyes.
Oh, don't you just love the construction site in the background. Happy Anniversary (on the 7th ) Eight bliss filled years!!
Handsome boy. I can't believe that he is six years old. I wonder where the time has gone.
This is one of the times that I actually got Meysa to sit still. She was too busy being a horse and running all over kingdom come.
3 comments:
Aimee-
I have been checking your site and I haven't seen anything new lately. I figured you must be on summer vacation. You made up for lost time. Where do I start? The kids look like they LOVED Grandpa and Grandma's. Do cow tongues tickle? But, what I really wanted to say was that I LOVE the family pictures from the wedding. You guys ALL look splendid!! The picture of Aiden is just priceless. He looks like a little man (ahww!). Anyways, glad to see some new pics. Take Care.
love all the pics!
Such cute pictures!
Post a Comment