
My little miss who LOVES "lipstick" (chapstick for her)!! She was so excited this morning to find her strawberry lipsmackers. She will walk around all day today putting mulitple applications on to keep her lips sweet and soft. Can you see the shine that is already there and it is only 9 o'clock. Cover girl here she comes!!
10 comments:
I totally loved chapstick/lipstick growing up too. The worst is the "cake batter" flavored ones, because I wanted to eat my lips it smelled/tasted so good. Too bad it wasn't. And good thing I stopped. Meysa's super cute p.s.
She is soo cute. I don't think I have seen an up-close picture of her for a while. Wow! Watch out you two, the boys are gunna be callin' before you know it!
LOVING the shine!!! She already looks like a little Covergirl model.
So cute!
Such a sweet little face!
She is so cute! I think she looks sooooo much like you! Anyways, the author is Stephenie Meyer. Let me know what you think, I know your a sucker just like me!
Oh the good old days of lip smackers. I personally loved the glittery ones, and vanilla frosting was my favorite. Meysa is just getting to big. Just make sure you keep her and those super glossed up lips away from the boys!
Hey Aimee, that would be cool to hang out some when we are there. We will probably stay with or by my parents - they live in Tumwater (just south of Olympia). I think that they go up to Lacy a lot - walmart and shopping. Their ward is pretty old - so I will totally need some other girls to hang out with. Your family is so cute - I have to admit I've been lurking and reading your blog for a while.
I forgot - we plan on moving there next Sept and staying at least until Jan of 09.
Tell her Uncle Andy loves chapstick too! To cute!
Post a Comment