Ok, I am not sure what happened to my blog but somehow my background ended up looking like it was attacked by photobucket. I had added a little slideshow and somehow it changed everything. I could still get on and it looked fine but some people couldn't so I changed everything. Obviously I am not suppose to be technically up to date with my blog. Maybe someone who is really good with that kind of thing can help me!!! Sorry for the hiccup -
4 comments:
Sariah's old blog and my aunts did that too I think Shabby Tulips photobucket pics must have expired.
Yea! I haven't been able to read your blog for awhile so I got caught up in the happenings of the Heitmann family. The beach looked great! Hope all is well.
So glad to see you back up! I am right with you about not being up to speed. But your blog always looks great! I miss Seattle. It is a great place to be a tourist! You guys are braver than me, I hate heights--You wouldn't catch me on the Space Needle!
Haha, I thought it was just my computer or something! I like the new template look!! And I totally want to visit Seattle, what a cool looking city!!
Post a Comment