Ok, so I went to play with the template of my blog and I got to the part where I had to delete the html of one template and copy and paste from another. The first thing on the page was save a copy of your current blog just in case. Well I thought "I need to hurry so I won't bother with that step". Well I changed the template and viewed my blog, only to find out that all of my friends and family links were GONE!!! So if you are looking at my blog and I usually have your blog link in my list but you don't see it there, just leave a comment with the address ok. I tried to find as many of them as I could, but I could be missing some. So the lesson learned- SAVE, SAVE, SAVE!!!!
1 comment:
Love the blog! :)
Post a Comment