15 August 2007

My Man

Thanks Katie for a cute idea!!!
Basics
1. Who is your man? Ryan
2. How long have you been together? 10 1/2 years
3. Dating/Engaged/Married? dated 2 1/2 years, engaged 8 months, married-just celebrated 8 years this month
4. How old is your man? 28
You or your man?
1. Who eats more? Him
2. Who said "I love you" first? I don't really remember
3. Who weighs more? Him, he has an extra foot on me
4. Who sings better? Me
5. Who's Older? Me by six months
6. Who's smarter? Him, he is a doctor, how can I compete with that!!!
7. Who's temper is worse? I think him, but I am not too far behind him
8. Who does the laundry? mostly me
9. Who does the dishes? mostly me
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
11. Who's feet are bigger? Him, like I said he has a foot on me
12. Who's hair is longer? mine, although he likes it shorter
13. Who's better with the computer? i think we're equal
14. Who mows the lawn? When we had a lawn it was Ryan, now we have rocks
15. Who pays the bills? Me
16. Who cooks dinner? Me
17. Who drives when you are together? Him,
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? Him
19. Who's the most stubborn? both of us, gets pretty interesting
20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? did I mention that we are both stubborn, we both eventually come around to the "I was wrong" part.
21. Who's parents do you see more? Probably his mom, she lives closer.
22. Who named your dog? Don't have a dog
23. Who kissed who first? Ryan kissed me
24. Who asked who out? Ryan asked me to Winterball our senior year of High School. We kind of hung out a few times before the dance and we just hit it off and kept dating
26. Who's more sensitive? Probably me,
27. Who's taller? He is
28. Who has more friends? equal
29. Who has more siblings? 8 in my family, 2 in his
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I would say we both do, we are pretty equally matched.

2 comments:

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

You must have got the stubborn streak from your Momma :) hehe!

*Matie Kay* said...

That was fun!