
Lauryn's first time in the ocean. She loved it and kept going back for more. But the tide was coming in and my toes were frozen off, so she only got to do it a few times.

Ayden and Dad wrestling. They had fun chasing each other and wrestling in the sand.

Well our anniversary was on the 7th and Ryan and I enjoyed the most romantic evening. I shampooed my carpets and he spent the night at the hospital!!! I know you are all jealous!! Anyways on Saturday he didn't have to work so we headed to the coast with a lunch pail and a camera. I don't know why it is but pictures always seem to look better on the beach. The kids had a great time. The day was perfect and we will get back there again real soon.

A view from the rock/sand bar. We saw a whale just off this and followed around till it was right in front of the beach. He/She stayed there feeding for seriously about 5 minutes. We saw it spout every few seconds and even saw it's mouth open coming out of the water. The kids of course thought they were in their own Wild America special.

Lauryn dropped her cheese stick and learned the word "dirt". She wouldn't give it up so she packed it around for a while and even took a few bites before she gave it to me.

The only time this kids sat still. He ran around the beach and rolled around in the sand the whole time we were there.

Meysa loved the beach. She enjoyed covering her feet with sand and also helping Lauryn in that area too.

We were watching a surfer freeze his bippy off trying to surf. It was ice cold water.
3 comments:
Looks like a great time! Love the last pic of your family
Hi Aimee!! I love that you commented on my blog, I got so excited to see your name. I'm so sad you've moved. Everytime I'd leave from talking with you, I would always think, "now she's a dang fun girl!! I can't wait to get to know her better." I totally have a confession to make, I got your name of Robyn's blog too (after I stalked her), and I've been reading it. In fact, I got my celebrity idea off of your blog, and then I went home and updated Logan on y'all: with your house drama, and talk in church because the Bishop forget(how nerveracking by the way). So I hope you don't mind!! haha. Gotta love the nosiness of blogging! =). Anyways, now that I've confessed, you should just know I check it everyday at work! =). And happy belated anniversary!! How fun to already be in residency. I'm coveting .
How fun! I am glad you guys got some free time to play!
Post a Comment