Little Miss Lauryn LOVES shoes. She can be found at any time of day trying to put on shoes, anyones shoes. She is actually pretty coordinated and succeeds most of the time. She raids the shoes basket and will find your shoes and come and try to put them on your feet as well. The top picture is Lauryn in Ayden's dress shoes which she found in his bedroom closet, and the bottom three are of Lauryn in Meysa's cowboy boots. She wore those around all afternoon, falling and them coming off and putting them back on repeatedly. She is a funny kid, and we love her!!!
7 comments:
Sooo cute! I love it! She is getting so big. And just adorable!
What a doll!!
I love her little black outfit. She's grown up tons!! Super cute!!
Aimee- this is so funny. I seriously took basically the same pictures of Ellie yesterday. Too bad we live so far away - our babies sound very similar!
How cute!! I love those pictures. And what is it with girls and SHOES? I can say we don't have that problem at my house, but it seems like it must be a girl thing. She is such a little doll!
I totally see Meysa in her! She's so cute!
That is really cute! The picture with nothing but a onsie and aidens boots is soooo wedding video material!!!
Post a Comment