
Meet Lauryn, our resident Princess!! Lately she has had this thing for princesses. I know most little girls do. Lauryn has a set of Disney's princesses that she packs around and talks to and teaches things to. Well Lauryn wants to be one of the girls so she needs a beautiful princess dress. I get her up in the morning, get her dressed in her own cute clothes and almost immediately she is downstairs in my closet stripping and getting on one of my shirts aka a "beautiful princess dress". She then finds a pair of my high heels and prances around the house with her princess dolls in toe. If we have to go anywhere during the day I get her dressed in her regular clothes and as soon as we get home she is back into her "dress". She also likes to change her wardrobe a few times a day, so by the end of the day my closet looks like a tornado has hit. She is so funny. She also has her own names for some of these princesses. Ariel from the little mermaid is "Princess Lea", Belle from Beauty and the Beast is "Jingle Belles", and Snow White is "Snow Wipe". What a kid we have!!!!
6 comments:
lol cute
Don't you just love girly girls. Caleb tells me all the time I need to kick her into the back yard and let her have a bb gun. But she just loves having tea parties and dressing up. What can you do?
Snow wipe? Sounds refreshing, although I don't know if I'd be brave enough to do it...
Too Cute! I can't wait for Lucy to get into princess stuff, She wants to do what Ty does. AKA Ghostbusters
love her!
she's got such personality, I love it!
Post a Comment