29 September 2008
Blessing Day
Yesterday was Wyatt's blessing. We were fortunate to have family come to be here with our family. I was really worried that his outfit wouldn't fit but it did, but probably wouldn't for much longer. He has put on the chub!!! He wasn't really in the mood to take pictures so he got the binki, but I wanted one without it and this is how it turned out......
Not so happy but definately handsome!!! We sure love this little guy.

Everyone who was there for Wyatt's day. Amber and six of her kids. Aaron and Lana and their four kids. Ryan's mom (who happened to be taking the pictures-sorry Margaret), and Ryan's grandparents Ralph and Ann. We have the best family!!! My Mom and Dad were home sick and weren't able to come and I believe Ryan's Dad and Step mom were on their way to Oregon for a vacation. We missed you guys!!
This is a picture I know I will come to treasure. All of the kids with one set of their wonderful Great-grandparents. My kids love Nana and Papa!!!
We are grateful families are forever!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
cute pics!
Wow, great get together! Too bad your parents didn't make it. What great memories and pictures that you made. Too fun!
That picture of him without his soother looks like Grandpa Vurrell. Wait, is soother just a Canadian term? I just refuse to use the word binkie on moral grounds. Pacifier. That's it.
He is handsome! By the way Aimee you lood great!
Your family is so beautiful! I'm so glad there were special people there to share that day with you. Wyatt is so handsome!
Post a Comment