23 September 2008

Had to Post

So last night I was sitting on the couch talking to Meysa about how she likes preschool and her two teachers.

Mom: Do you like Miss Laura?
Meysa: Yes, she is nice!
Mom: How do you like Miss Jane?
Meysa: She is old...has bumps on her face...a flat nose.... and grey hair!"

I tried so hard not to just bust up. She was dead serious and didn't even miss a beat when she was describing Miss Jane's flawed features. The funny part is Miss Jane, may be in her mid 50's and I think the bumps Meysa was referring to were Miss Jane's freckles. As for her flat nose, I don't know where she got that.

Kids are hilarious and honest!!

6 comments:

*Katie May* said...

ha ha

Colton said...

I know! I can't wait to have kids so that I can teach them to be brutally honest to insecure people!

Dawn said...

Oh my, I guess you can just be thankful that you didn't ask Meysa how she like her in front of the teacher. But don't worry, she'll still manage to emberass you somehow, but the teenage years are the funnest for parents. We are ALL emberassing ALL of the time to our kids!! Can't wait!

Brooklyn said...

Your Kids are all so cute! I'm glad we have a way to keep in touch now. Thank you for your comment on my blog!

musson said...

TOO CUTE!!! Kids are so brutally honest!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Ya sometimes the truth can hurt a little! I was reading Mason a book a while back and he asked me why I had cracks on my face....and people say I look young!! :)