06 September 2008

Big 2nd Grader

Well Ayden started 2nd Grade on Wednesday. He was excited even though he woke up with a headache. His teacher is Mrs. Montgomery, he got lucky that is who he wanted. It is hard to believe that he is in 2nd grade. Some days it seems he was just going to preschool and was only 4 years old.
He wanted me to take a picture of him like this too. I haven't figured out why. It could be because of two reasons. 1- he saw me do this plenty in the last nine months while taking pictures of my belly. Or 2- he is expecting to need a mug shot sometime this year so he thought he would get it out of the way early. Funny kid! Yeah for school to start again!!!

2 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Awesome!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Yes I was so excited when I heard you guys were coming...well I know I wasn't supposed to know but I was next to Lana when your Mamma was trying to get a baby bed.:) Anyway we sure enjoyed having you all there! The babes are little dollies!

Looks like a great time at the ball game! What a great memory!