
Well the cousins got to meet for the first time this last weekend. Wyatt and Tivi are only two weeks apart in age and I hope they will be good friends too. We took like 20 pics of Airica and I with the babes, but I had to post this one mainly because Tivi has the cutest look on her face. I love when babies go cross-eyed. Notice the difference between the two. Tivi got all the hair for both of them. Wyatt has some hair on his head it is just about 1mm long. It will come in sooner or later.

This was Tivi just after she ate. Note the look of complete satisfaction on her face!! She is so dang cute!!

Little Wyatt-he makes some of the funniest faces!!

Trying to get a picture of just them. They were either looking away from each other or they were sliding down the couch or falling over. Not very cooperative, but cute nonetheless!!
5 comments:
Look how cute they are!! How fun that they are so close in age!
Soo cute! I was wondering about Airica, glad to see the cutie pie, and it'll be fun to see who gets bigger as they grow. I wish I were there. I think I want to plan a road trip up through CA, UT, ID and WA to see everyone next year. We sure want to!
Awesome! Babies are cute. I like you "introduced" them, though, like they are even going to remember it...
Thanks for posting the picture of Otter's baby... Cute kids and you know the potential for a life friend is soooo great!
I love that name, Tivian. It's so great to have cousins the same age. I can tell Wyatt has that Heitmann look, like half Ayden and Meysa.
I love this one month time where they start to make faces, little smiles, and coo-ing noises. It's so rewarding to interact!
Post a Comment