21 September 2008

Stripes


Well I finally finished the painting in the boys' room. I had the light blue painted in April before we moved in but the stripes had to wait. We just didn't have time before we had to move to get it done. Well Ryan had a week of leave a week ago and so we finally got around to it. Ryan was meticulous about the lines and was doubtful that they would end up being straight but they did thanks to him. We are getting the boys a set of bunk beds, so the room isn't quite finished. Seeing how cute their room looks, makes the girls' room kind of bare. I even went to look at colors to maybe do one wall in the girls room. We shall see. I am working on making the girls quilts for their beds. We just got them a set of white bunk beds because Lauryn was still sleeping with her mattress' on the floor. They ended up being so nice we are getting the boys' from the same place. Slowly but surely my house is looking like it is inhabited.

5 comments:

Mom (aka Grandma) said...

It looks so good! I bet you are glad to have one more project checked off the list! Of course for every item checked off, 10 more appear...or so my experience has it!

Haylee Mollerup said...

LOVE the stripes Aimee!! The boys room looks great! Wyatt is a cutie!

Dawn said...

Very cute! I LOVE stripes! They are very straight and look great. I once read a trick to tape, you get the tape on the wall, then mod podge the edges, let dry, then paint and the tape comes of clean and perfect. I hope he didn't go crazy with the tape!

Robyn said...

That looks GREAT, and like a ton of work!
Wyatt is a cutie!!!

Clark Family said...

CUTE! You are so talented!