FINALLY....that is what Meysa said yesterday when she FINALLY got to go to preschool. This little girl has been ready to go for at least a year now and when Ayden started school a few weeks ago, she was all rip roaring ready to go as well. So imagine having to wait a little longer. Almost not possible. I asked her how her day was and she said good, they had snacks, got to play outside and she learned about savages!! I am not sure now about the curriculum, but maybe she got it confused with something else. Anyways she is ready to go again today and everyday from now on. I can't believe that my little girl is already going to school!! Lauryn, Wyatt and I had a quiet afternoon running errands, I did enjoy that!!!
9 comments:
How nice for you and for her :)
Preschool is great, isn't it!? She is such a cute girl!
yay! What a great day!! I know Ryan is looking forward to that day!
Cute little Meysa! Don't you love how excited kids get about things? It's so much fun to see their excitement!
She is getting so big! What a cute girl. I miss Meysa's spunk! Savages huh...that's new for preschool :) So glad preschool finally rolled around for Meysa.
Hooray for preschool! I love preschool, I am glad that Meysa does too!
Savages? Your daughter must be going to an Aryan pre-school. She would certainly fit in.
I am totally sold on preschool. I wish they didn't cost a fortune here or I'd send Ev. If Meysa gets educated about Savages then it's totally worth the cost!
I wonder what "a quiet afternoon running errands" would be like? Oh...you said it...Enjoyable. ;)
Well Amy, I don't know where you went to school, but the first thing I learned in Kindergarten was about savages. That's great that Meysa loves preschool - Emma does too but she keeps coming home and showing me sign language for "poop" or "apple". :)
Post a Comment