21 September 2008
One Month
I am always amazed at how differently a month passes...the month right before you have a baby and the month right after. They run on different clocks. The month before feels like two minutes for every one real minute and the month after is 30 seconds for every one minute. Little Wyatt is a month old already(really 5 weeks as I write this) and he has changed so much. He has added some rolls, namely on his neck, legs and arms. He has lost some hair, which is the opposite of what needs to happen. He has survived some close calls with his siblings (Meysa took him UP the stairs to find me and Ayden nearly took an arm off getting him out of the swing.) The older kids don't understand why I freak out when they waltz around the house with him. If he even whimpers or snorts they are on him like flies on poop. I don't know how many times I say in a day "LEAVE HIM ALONE" or WOULD YOU STOP KISSING HIS FACE, HE CAN'T BREATH." He eats every three hours on the dot and doesn't give you much fudge room on that one. When he tells you he is hungry that means NOW, not in 5 minutes. He loves to snuggle and to be wrapped up tight in his blankets. He is basically just the cutest kid there is!!! Month two is probably going to go just as fast, I am soaking up every minute of it.
Hello closeup, Mom!!!
He is getting so big!! He can already wear some 3-6 month clothes!!
Ok, enough with the pictures woman!!! Until next month!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
He is so cute! Already a month old, that went by so fast! I love the stripes in the boys bedroom, it turned out so cute!
What? It's already been a month? Wyatt is darling...I need to hold him pronto!! =). Bytheway, I love Ayden & Wyatt's new room...you should be totally proud of your hard work!
Wow a month already! What a cutie :)
The room turned out cute! I love all the pics of the kids, that one of Meysa is so pretty!
That is some serious chub! I think I remember Meysa getting chub like that. You ought to find pictures of the other kids and post them together to see who was the chubbiest! Like you don't have anything else to do!
Wow. He looks PISSED in that last picture.
Cute kid, though.
Congratulations on your baby boy!! i'm so excited for you. we sure miss you guys!!!
sylwia
Oh my, they change so fast, don't they?! What a cutie! And your post brings me back to about a year ago when I was going nuts with Tyler doing the same things with Sam. Just give the kid some space!! But we all survived, I guess! He's such a cutie, though! And what a "Heitmann baby" he is, for sure!
I love your new blog layout too, it's so cute!
Such cute pics. of your little boy. A month sure does go by so fast when they are new born. It never seems to go that fast when you are pregnant. Enjoy! Love the stripes in the room by the way.
missed blogging & i love the pictures of Wyatt & of course the stripes are really cute!! :)
What a cutie. I cannot believe how big he looks already.
Oh, he is cute and I think starting to look like his own (but still a heitmann!). I love the last picture! You always crack me up with your writing, too. Enjoy the next month :)
Aimee,
you crazy girl driving 6 hours with 4 kids after having a baby 2 weeks ago! I don't think I would even do that!
You must be feeling good which is a good thing!
Wyatt is a cutie, and the boys room is so cute! I love the stripes!
He totally looks like you! Wow four kids! I only have two and sometimes I wonder how I will ever survive:)
Post a Comment