07 August 2009

10 Years!!

10 Years of Marriage

9 years in school/training thus far (undergrad, med. school, residency)

8 years with kids....18 more to go!

7 different houses/apartments

6 dates we've gone on in the last 9 years

5 cars

4 great kids

3 states lived in

2 pets we couldn't keep alive....fish and hermit crabs

1 He's still my ONE and ONLY
Happy Anniversary babe, I love you!!!

7 comments:

Heather said...

happy 10!!!!!!!! have a great night tonight!!! ;)

Mom (aka Grandma) said...

Happy Anniversary! Can't wait to see you! Love you!

*Katie May* said...

happy anni!

Colton said...

I love the ice cream picture on the top of your blog.

The Willis Wonder Years said...

I LOVED the countdown from 10. HOw cute and creative. Congrats on a wonderful ten years together. And an eternity together still to look forward to! :o) Happy anniversary!

Dawn said...

isn't it funny that we all look about 15? Happy Anniversary. And the camera is doing great! How's the operator?

Alison said...

Happy Anniversary!! My parents live a few hours from you and they are soooo hot, too ;) Hope it has cooled off a bit now!