
05 August 2009
Leapin' Lizards.....or Frogs
Everywhere we live it seems we have some kind of infestation of an animal of some kind or another. In our first or second apartment we had the lovely mice, in our home (actually the detached garage) in Iowa it was garder snakes and here in Washington, at least for this summer, it is FROGS. To say the least this infestation is the most lovely!! Meysa loves to catch these poor little guys and hold them and pet them and call them George!!! Every morning she will go out to the empty sandbox that has been doubling as a swimming pool and look to see if there are any little frogs hiding. She is also good at going ahead of Dad as he mows the lawn to rescue any that might be headed for certain death. I guess we will add frogs to Meysa's list of favorite animals. Horses and Frogs, they go together don't they!!? 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
awww, a girl after my own heart! I'm actually very jealous of your frog infestation. I'd be right out there picking them up too.
Those are cute little frogs! I remember in Mo, it was random turtles. Too bad they were the snapping kind...
Where are you guys living?
I suspect that the family reunion may have played a role in her present frog infatuation. But there are certainly worse things! I think all girls should like frogs. It helps them stay a little bit tom-boyish, which is rather important.
Oh goodness, my boys would be in HEAVEN...seriously. I have to say I think it's super cute that she loves them that much!
And...CONGRATS on your new camera!!! How fun for you! What a great surprise and fun story, I'm sure you are LOVING it. Have fun!
Love the pics and the story! I love frogs too!
how cool! Looks like there are lot of different kinds
Post a Comment