Wyatt enjoyed playing outside as well when we had our really hot days. While the other kids were playing in the sprinkler and finding frogs, Wyatt was content to sit in amongst the rocks and play with his spoon and cup. He LOVES to play with a simple bowl/cup and a spoon.
He doesn't even have to be putting anything into his cup. It is just maneuvering the spoon to where he wants it to go.Don't mess with me people, me and my spoon mean business!!







4 comments:
oh mylanta he looks vicious. no wonder your daughter cries all the time.. he means serious business... wonder who he learned that from..
This is really funny. A kid after my own mind. Just give me some dirt and something plastic, and I'll entertain MYSELF, thank you very much.
That is so funny. So cute! Wyatt looks exactly like Ryan in the last picture! Big birthday coming up soon too for Wyatt, right? :-)
lol that's great! Love the pics! Love the camera I am jealous! I want a nice one!
Post a Comment