Wyatt loves to play in my cupboards and take out everything I have in them. Well after he emptied my pots and pans cupboard he thought it would be fun to see how he fit in it. As you can see, not too well. I of course had to get a picture all while he was fussing for some help!! You can tell by the look on his face he is saying "dadgumit woman put down that camera and help me would ya!!" This kid is a funny one I tell ya!!
9 comments:
lol that's great!
Isn't it funny the predicaments kids get themselves into?!?!
Isn't it funny the predicaments kids get themselves into?!?!
oh W... he is adorable. love his face. i think i have a couple of those kinds of shots of my kiddos as well at that age. lol :)
Oh that little scrumptious Wyatt! Little stinker...good thing he's cute, huh?
What a cutie! That is super funny!!
that is to ofunny! Ask Colton about being in small places. At least Wyatt doesn't know how to strip and hide yet!
Wyatt looks so different now. He's growing so fast. Lauryn is very well behaved in nursery I have to say!! Way to go mom!
Well, hello there! I haven't talked to you forever, but I just had to say a couple things...1st, this post is hilarious - actually, I think I laughed outloud. funny guy. 2nd, you take great pictures. I loved looking through them! They're nice and crisp and vibrant - love 'em. 3rd, how do you have an 8 year old all of the sudden??!! I hope residency is treating you well & winding down maybe?
Post a Comment