Ice Cream melts. It does. Especially when you dip it in hot chocolate. Then it really melts.
For dessert last Monday night after Family Home Evening we took advantage of McDonald's summer special. 50 cent vanilla cones or 80 cent chocolate dipped cones. The kids really wanted the chocolate dipped ones so we thought what the heck, let's splurge!!
Keep in mind, the McDonald's is just two miles away. We went straight there and straight back.
In the time it took to get back home this is what our kids looked like. The chocolate melted the ice cream but kept it contained....until the kids took their first bite of chocolate. Then it let the flood gates open. The poor kids couldn't hardly keep up with it.
They enjoyed their ice cream though, every last drop.
Baths we taken that night in an effort to clean up the ice cream from their elbows!! Next time I think we'll stick with the plain vanilla cones.
7 comments:
I luuuuurvve Lauryn's face lookin' all mad at the mess the ice cream made! She is seriously the funniest girl! And my car too is disgusting in the back from melted McDonald's ice cream cones! They're a life saver though, aren't they? :)
Ha ha! So funny...we have had almost that exact same experience with the dipped cones from McDonalds. They seem to be so much worse than dipped cones anywhere else. Such a mess, but oh so yummy, huh?! Cute pictures!
Seriously cute pictures! The look on Lauren's face is priceless!
Mmmmm...you made McDonald's chocolate dipped cones sound so good to this pregnant lady that I put Andren in the car just to go get one (and to get him to fall asleep for nap). Mission accomplished! It was good and I didn't get a single bit of chocolate on me! Or at least I can't see any...but I can't see much past my belly these days, so Levi will tell me later if there's something on my shirt! :)
Dude, I love your camera. It takes really good pictures! What kind is it again?
My new camera is a Nikon D60. I am having way too much fun as you can tell from all the post I have been doing!!
love the pics! Ice scream is such a mess with kids! But oh soo good! :)
Post a Comment