17 August 2009

ONE

Our little Wyatt turned the big ONE on Saturday. We had a small party for him with Ryan's Mom and our neighbors the Millers. It was fun to celebrate this little guy. We are so glad he came to our family. He cracks us up all the time and is so much fun!!
I decided to make him a giant cupcake that he could destroy if he chose!!
Little cherub. I don't think that face could be any cuter or sweeter for that matter.
He looks pretty excited about his birthday, even though he didn't know what day it actually was!!
He is starting to sing when he hears music. When we started to sing to him he started right in with us!! He wanted to touch the flame of the candle really bad.
Not sure what to think of the blue stuff. He really didn't eat any of it, he just picked at it and smeared it. Which is why we put a disposable table cloth on the table and then set him and the cake on it.






He had to get hosed off before he could start opening up his presents. He loves the bath and he fought getting out.
He was actually really good at opening the presents all by himself. We sent the bigger kids out to eat Orange cream bars. That is why we could get a clear shot of him with no big kid trying to "help" him.


He got a few Tonka cars and a Little People airport. The older kids have been having a blast with his toys, he has enjoyed them when he gets a chance to play with them. It was a fun evening and we are so glad we got to celebrate Wyatt's first birthday. Time has gone by too fast, dang it!!
THE END!!

8 comments:

Heather said...

sooooooo cute. we were glad we could come over & celebrate with you guys, he is pretty dang cute!!

Frasier Family said...

Too cute! It looks like he really enjoyed his birthday. I can't believe he's one already. He is such a cheerful little guy! :)

RR said...

I've been taking notice of your photograghy skillz. You are pretty good behind the lens sister!

*Katie May* said...

he is such a doll! Love the ones of him sitting in the cake :) I am soo jealous of your camera it take such great pics! I NEED one! Looks like you guys had fun at the temple and zoo!

Anonymous said...

I love the belly.. I can not wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks... it is going to be so exciting.. and you should have just gotten him ice cream since you know that he likes that so much better!

Andy said...

I need to meet this handsome lad!

Cook Family said...

He is such a cutie! I will have to remember the popsicle trick... brilliant!

Dawn said...

Wow, he's really starting to look like Aiden! I can/can't believe he is one! Happy Birthday bud!