20 September 2012

{Back to School 2012}

A few days after Grandma and Grandpa left, the kids headed back to school.  I feel like I just posted about the last day of school and here we are back to school already.  The kids were excited though and I think they were ready to head back to the routine of school.  This year is a bit of a change for our family.  We have three kids in three different schools.  Ayden headed to middle school, Meysa moved up to the 3rd-5th grade school and Lauryn is still at the K-2nd grade school.  That means three different start times and three different get home times.  If you thought you had a lot of paperwork to fill out at the beginning of the year think of that multiplied by three.  Lots of fun for Mom!!  It is going to be a good year though.  The kids have already settled into their classes and love their teachers (yes it has taken me almost a month of school to finally post pics).


 Ayden is the first one to leave in the morning.  He is loving middle school.  I of course didn't get pictures of him with all 7 of his teachers.  That would have been embarrassing for him.  I totally would have done it though.  He is doing well and has adjusted to the changing of classes and keeping track of all of his assignments.


Lauryn is the next one to leave for the day.  She still gets to ride the bus.  She thankfully isn't alone though now that Meysa has moved up to a new school.  Her little friend Clementine rides the bus with her this year. She loves her teacher Mrs. Torres.  And apparently the word on the street is we won the lottery when we got assigned to Mrs. Torres' class.  I hear she is a fabulous teacher and everyone wants to be in her class.  From the times I have spoken with her and have been in her class she seems great.  So we will thank our lucky stars I guess!!



Meysa moved up to a new school this year.  She is pretty excited to be in the "bigger" school.  Her teacher this year is Mr. Stone.  He seems like a real nice guy.  Other parents say he is nice but doesn't mess around either, so I think this year will be a good one for Meysa.  She is feeling older due to the fact that she gets to ride her bike to school with her friend Lily.  She is growing up, too fast I might add.

And not be left out, this little guy isn't going into the Third grade thank heavens, but he so badly wanted a first day of school picture.  Even though we didn't start his preschool until after Labor Day I guess this will have to count.  Just imagine the sign says First Day of Preschool.
Here is to a great school year!!

3 comments:

Frasier Family said...

LOL when I saw the picture of Wyatt! Tanner did the exact same thing when I took pictures of Andren on his first day of preschool. Too cute! :)

Heather said...

Yes.. You sort of scared me there for a min. with Wyatt!:) oh stop growing kids!!! Cute back to school pictures!

RR said...

I love the signs!