
When we weren't fishing, which was most of the time, we were on the beach. Basking in the sun, all day long, a much needed respite from everyday life. I can't remember the last time I was able to sit on the beach and read a book ALL DAY LONG. Finally my kids are old enough that I can do that (with them in life jackets of course). The beach at the lake was perfect. Lots of soft sand, a great swim area and lots of sunshine. We would head out to the beach as soon as the sun was high in the sky (10am) and we wouldn't come back in until dinner time. Food was only a jog away, so we would send someone to fetch some nourishment if need be. Faith and I sat and enjoyed some great conversation and truly just chillaxed for three whole days!! Life is good!!











We couldn't have asked for a better place to relax. Thanks Papa Don and Grandma Faith!!

No comments:
Post a Comment