We took another trip (again after a post call day for Ryan) for labor day. It was amazing to see the power and destruction that happened back in 1980 and how things have changed since. Ayden thought the volcano was really neat. He wanted to hike to the Lava Dome!!!
3 comments:
I am so jealous! You guys alway do such fun things and go on great little weekend trips. Especially now that Isaac is here I don't think that will happen for a little while.
Okay so I totally remember when Mt. St. Helens erupted. I was like 4 yrs. old but I still remember waking up from my afternoon nap and will black outside. I grew up about 3 hours west. Also, all growing up we found ash along the side of the road. Your pics brought back lots of memories. Not to worry...we always fed the Chipmunks too. Probably why they're still there for your kids.
I love all the vacations y'all have been on! Live it up for me!! Such cute pictures. And it must be a slow morning for me, I couldn't figure out why you had live goldfish in your car and why the chipmunk would want to eat a real fish, until I realized they were goldfish...hello!! I'm retarded. Hahaha. And those pics of Mt. St. Helens are soo beautiful!! Glad you had a great weekend!
Post a Comment