Today was Ayden's first day of 1st Grade. He was so excited to start a new school year. He woke up this morning probably around 6:30 am and was ready to go. When I told him that school didn't start till 9:20am he replied, "I have to wait till lunch time?" I guess 9 o'clock sounded like a long time to wait. It is funny how quiet the house is with him gone to school!! I can't believe he is this old already!
9 comments:
Awh! Aiden looks so big! Did he love his first day? Does he love his new teacher? I like that you took a picture in front of the school! Horizon looks like a great place!
Happy 1st day to Ayden! And I love the shirt!! That's my kind of attire! Go Longhorns!
Wow, he's gotten so big! All these kids going to school, it's making me feel so old, and they aren't even my kids!
I can't even begin to imagine Natali old enough to go to 1st grade! I bet the time goes by fast though. Enjoy those quiet moments around the house.
OK, there's NO WAY he can be in first grade! WOW! He's so big and SO handsome!
how fun!
look at him in his texas a&m shirt!!! that is too cute what a little man. did dad have anything to do with that! it is so weird to see everyones kids going to school before we know it they will we graduating high school, and going to med school! ok well mAybe not that far but it is still weird!
Ayden looks happy and ready. He is such a handsome boy. Hope he had a great first day!
I am glad he was so excited, we sure miss them though! I will have some school pics. next week!
Post a Comment