02 September 2007

You scream, I scream, LAURYN screams for ice cream!

We got the kids ice cream for a snack at the Coldwater Lake Observatory. Lauryn knows what ice cream is, she loves it!! She saw me walking holding the "frozen reason for her waking up today" and started screaming in excitement. It didn't take long for her to dive right in. Then she had to show how happy she was. CHEESE!!! (Can you say class clown??!!)

3 comments:

Alison said...

That is totally great! My parents tried for years to take my brother and me on the Mt. St. Helen's tour. But we complained so badly we never did it. My parents did it a couple years ago and LOVED it. They said we really missed out. I'm jealous! (The sad thing is that we only live about 4 hours away and when it erupted my town got inches of ash-I was only 4 days old). You guys have done some really fun things in Washington. Do you like it there?

Heitmann Family said...

Yes we love it here. We are closer to family, and there are a lot of fun things to do outdoors. I haven't lived through a winter when it is really grey all the time, but the summers are great.

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

That is awesome. Alysse makes that same face we call it her sniffs face. it looks like you guys are having lots of fun and enjoying your last days of summer.