29 September 2007

Miss Twinkle Toes

Miss Meysa started ballet last week. Of course the battery in my camera went out right as I was about take pictures of her real first class. So I had to wait until this week to get some good shots. She is enjoying it and it is really nice to see little girls being calm and graceful!! Which is a change for Meysa, most of the time she is a horse galloping around the house. This is a picture of Meysa's best first position. She looks so adorable out on the dance floor. I also added a video that Ryan took of her in class I let Ryan take her so I could keep Lauryn home, she really isn't quiet enough for ballet class. Ryan didn't know that he was suppose to have her take off her black stretch pants during class until Ayden piped up and said "Dad your suppose to take off Meysa's pants!" You can still see how cute she is though!!

15 comments:

Becky T said...

Oh my gosh, she is the cutest little ballerina! How cute! And I can't believe what a little blondie you have. She is darling.

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

Oh little girls in dance class are just the cutest and sweetest thing! Meysa just looks so cute!!! I hope Natali will want to dance...she might not have an option :)

Mom (aka Grandma) said...

Miss Meysa:
You are growing up and so darn cute! I love your darling smile; miss you lots!

*Katie May* said...

Dance is always so much fun!

Ashley said...

I love the video, and Aiden's reaction to her pants, So adorable!!

I always wanted to be a ballerina...then my klutzy, arangatang arms/legs got in the way! ;)

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Dear Meysa,

yntgrace
I love your ballet video. I started ballet, too! I love you! I wish I could play with you at your house again. I love Meysa. I go to preschool. you are cute!

love, grace

qwerpoiu

Robyn said...

Meysa,
What a beautiful ballerina. It's so fun to see them exploring their interests and talents!
great positioning by the way!
Love, mons

Alison said...

Oh, how cute!!! She was going a GREAT job! Ryan, don't worry. I kinda like the pants (maybe it was a cold, rainy day in Seattle). I have to say, SHE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE AIMEE!!!! I was like, Oh, my gosh...I'll bet Aimee looked JUST like her as a kid!

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

I loved dance! That is so cute. And it is so cute that ryan didnt know to take her pants off...my husband would do the same thing. This is why girls have moms!!!

kdance said...

I love your blog! How do you get music to play in the background? Meysa is such a cute little thing. This post makes me want to have a girl now!
Karin

Alan & Ty said...

Hey, sis. Just wanted you to know that I think that it is great that someone else in the family might just have a chance to catch the dance bug. Tell her that in her video, her 'tendus' are GREAT :)

I also have a blog, and I think that it might just make it easier to keep up on your 'hard to keep track of' little brother.

finchmort.blogspot.com

Love ya, Alan

Ashley said...

Aimee, I was missing your blog, so I'm on it listenign to your music while I do work. And I realized I'd never noticed the funny things section, oh i couldn't stop laughing. Keep those COMING!!!!!!! We miss you here iN iowa...You moved away too soon!!

Peter and Brittany Merrill said...

Meysa looks like my Mel from the side with her new hair cut! She looks like she is going to be competitive with her ballet(taking it seriously) she must take after her dad! he he

Dawn said...

Wow, what a cutie pie. I really need to get Megan into a class. She would totally dig it. No baby yet, the next week will seem like 4....