4 Jobs I've Had:
Security Officer for two years. I actually worked at the US Bank building in Boise.
Dental Assistant for 4 years
Sandwich artist at a deli
MOM
4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
Anne of Green Gables
The Magic of Ordinary Days
Hope Floats
Runaway Bride
4 Places I've Lived
Palmer/Wasilla, Alaska
Kirbyville, Missouri
Springerville, Arizona
West Des Moines, Iowa
4 of my Favorite Places to Visit
the coast
The Place- my parents home
Old Navy!!!
Hawaii- I would love to visit
4 Favorite Desserts:
Homemade cinnamon rolls
Homemade Ice Cream, any flavor
Cherry Pie
My Grandma's caramels at Christmas time
4 Favorite Dinners:
Thanksgiving Dinner with all the trimmings
Shrimp Scampi over Rice
Bite-size steak with mashed potatoes
PF Changs Chicken Chow Mein
4 Websites I Visit Daily:
Hotmail, Blog, Company Kids, Food Network
4 Hobbies I have:
Scrapbooking
Cooking/Baking
Reading GOOD books
Photography or Pottery are two hobbies that I would love to start!!
4 people you tag: Stacey, Becky, Raynie, Grandma Margaret
8 comments:
that was fun :)
Ditto! :)
Oh I loved Anne...and I always wanted to marry Gill. Do you like the new/3rd one?
What the heck is "The magic of ordinary days"? I've never seen it.
The magic of ordinary days is a really good Hallmark Hall of Fame movie. It is just one of those feel good movies, totally a chick flick!! There is also a book by Ann howard Creel by the same title. It is good to read too.
Oh! I loved reading your lists! Kinda fun, eh? I could have written at least double. Oh, and I can't really see you as a security gaurd--you are too sweet :)
Aimee..where can you watch Magic of Ordinary Days? Is it at Blockbuster? I've tried to find a copy to watch forever now..I've even checked the t.v. schedule online, just to avoid forking over $20 to buy it. Any suggestions?
Fun stuff, Aimee! My answers are up now. :) And I too, am quite surprised by your job as a security guard. Go get em, girl!
Post a Comment