13 September 2007

Dear Tooth Fairy-

"Dear Tooth Fairy-
I lost a tooth. I want some money. I will put my tooth under my pillow. Ayden"

This is verbatum what he wrote in a letter to the Tooth fairy.
The day that Ayden has been waiting for has finally come. He lost his first tooth!! It has been wiggiling for the last two weeks or so and he has asked everyday if today is the day. Yesterday he took an apple for lunch to try and work it out but came home disappointed, his tooth was still there. Today he asked for another apple and when I picked him up from school he had a gap in his smile. It fell out while he was eating his apple!!! He was so excited, he now gets to have grown-up teeth cause he's going to be a grown-up (that's what he said). He also thinks the tooth fairy is going to make him rich!!! I don't know what the going rate is these days for teeth, but I think the most I ever got was $.25. Congrats Ayden for being such a big kid!!!

6 comments:

Lani said...

What a great blog. Thanks for providing such a quality item. Nice to see the tooth come out....maybe its just me. Hope you all are having a blast in Washington. Sure looks pretty. Chris Wilson's blog is awesome too
sunnyinseattle.blogspot.com

Sherdon

*Katie May* said...

How exciting!

Alison said...

Oh, how I wish I still had some baby teeth to put under my pillow :) You will remember this day/night for a long time. How fun for all of you :)

Robyn said...

Way to go Ayden! How exciting, let us know how much the toothfairy brought you!

Mom (aka Grandma) said...

What a milestone! It makes me smile! I found Ryan's first tooth today when I was cleaning out my jewelry box! Doesn't seem like that long ago!

Peter and Brittany Merrill said...

Megan gets one dollar bill under her pillow. One night we didn't have any bills so we left 4 quarters and she had a melt down saying "the tooth fairy would of never given me this!!!" Oh my what do you even say ... well the toothfairy isn't perfect either!