
Ryan is in San Antonio for a week "playing Army". All the first year interns have to take a course that is called C4(combat causalty care course- I think!). Basically he goes and is trained on how to get the injured off the battle field and into the field hospitals. I think Ryan enjoys getting to go and play with the guns and stuff. The kids asked where he was going, and we told them that he had to go to Texas for some training for work. Later that day Meysa told her friend that her Dad went to Texas to learn how to drive a train. Close but not really!! We miss our Dad when he is gone and we hope that he is enjoying his MRE's and sleeping on the ground. J/K. We love you Ryan!!
11 comments:
Too cute about the train comment! I bet it is kinda cool for Ryan to play G.I. Joe! :)
SOund like fun for him as long as it stays just playing and not the real stuff
That is soooo cute. I am sorry your husband is gone that is never any fun! Ashyln told her class last week, "My name is ashlyn bean, my daddy is a doctor he smells feet, and we live in a condo."
I hope you are being well taken care of! I think Military wives should have get free spa treatments and free gourmet meals! When Michael becomes president I'll try to talk him into doing that.
How do you do it with 3 kids!!?? You are MY hero!! Wish I were there to help, ya! You go, girl :)
Pete would love to be a real GI JOE! He still talks about how he loved to blow up his GI Joe guys! Good times! I know you miss him but hey no cooking for a week, sounds like a vacation to me!
Meysa is soo darling!!!!
My parents live in San Antonio..maybe it's not too late to enroll Logan in the military...I can go play there while he works, and gets buff! =)
I hope Ryan gets to come home soon!
hey so I am still super new to this.... so 3 questions-- how do I see when I get comments and stuff?? do I just read it in an email... or how does that work... and How did you get your music player on your page? and the last one I cant think of right now but when it hits me I will let you know.... umm and I will post a picture of mom cuz she wants to know if she should cut her hair..
Ohhh, does it ever end!? Why do our husbands keep leaving us?! They need to stop.
Wow, your kids have grown up so fast. I guess you could say the same for mine. I've finally gotten on the wagon, but no photos yet. Hopefully soon. Check it out at Dawndespain@blogspot.com, I think. I'm still new at this...
Hey can you ask Aina to add me to her invited readers list please? Thanks!
Post a Comment