

Meysa and I went to the "Beauty Parlor" today to get our hair cut!! I was tired of my mop and Meysa needed a change too. It was fun to go just the two of us. Meysa's favorite part was getting her hair washed, it tickled she said. While my hairdresser had absolutely no personality and was a little rough with my head, I am satisfied with the cut she gave me!! (I know that it looks like we have the same hair cut now, but that wasn't really the intention.!!)
7 comments:
Soo cute!
Wow!! You two look great! That is sooo fun :) Great idea to do before and after picture!
What a cute mom and daughter pair. Yeah for hair cuts!!!
Emma has the same cute! I think it looks good on everyone! Like the before and after pictures. Don't you just love doing stuff like that with your girly girls?
very cute! I just cut my hair too! I love that you guys have matching hair cuts!!! Maybe I will have to cut ashlyn too!hehehe
love the haircuts! And the pictures! You are so creative!
How fun to go together. I always love the fresh feeling of a new do.
Post a Comment