Before I go to bed at night I usually check on the kids to make sure they are in their beds and tucked back in. The other night I went to check on the girls first and this is the state in which I found Lauryn. On top of all her blankets and pillow, pj bottoms half down and her baby doll hung by the crib railing. I wonder what she did to derserve that?!! Just thought I would share how funny my daughter is, Lauryn keeps me laughing all the time!!
11 comments:
That is SOO funny!! You are right, what a WILD night!!! I was laughing out loud. I am so glad you took pictures or we may not have believed you-jk :)
Thanks for a great laugh.. that was hilarious!
I love the doll hanging out of the crib, and the pj's pulled down below the diaper! What a laugh!
Aimee, I (Becca) left that comment not Ben. I was signed in under his account on accident. Just wanted to clarify.
That is hilarious!!
Fun memories!!
Look at the CUTE little bum! She's squeezable for sure, I always thought so!! And I LOVE the music on your site, I couldn't figure out where it was coming from! Way to get me hooked and stay on your site for 8 hours today rather than 7!! =). haha.
That is hilarious! You have to wonder what our children do once we turn out the lights... How funny!
What a Kodak moment!
I am still laughing from those pictures and the "rough night" heading you put with it. Lauryn really does provide the comic relief!
That is tot@lly my cousin!!!!! Holy stinkin cow... you lucky little duck.. I think it is time that you come back down and leave her with me.. and what the heck did you do to your hair??? are you on drugs???? Dont do that ....... you look 12 again!!! and if you keep letting meysa wear chapstick her lips will fall off of the cute face that she has.... There isnt much to say about Ayden... but I love him and I hope that Ryan has a great time learning how to drive the trains... lol love you mahaley
Post a Comment