02 September 2009

Baptism x 4

We call these kids the 4 Musketeers or June babies. In 2001 I was pregnant along with my two sister in laws and we were all due in June, actually within a few days of each other. Ayden, Jaci, and Preston have celebrated many a birthday with each other and then my sister Amber adopts Andrew and he happens to fit in perfectly with the other kids. We waited a few months for Ayden to be baptized because we thought it would be special if all four of these youngsters got baptized together. We are so glad we waited. It was so special to have them all together for this important night. Since our family will probably never have four kids again getting baptized together we wanted to really document the fact. So we went out behind my parents place and took some fun picutres in the wheat field. I can't believe how much they have grown and changed. Can I really have an 8 year old?!!





12 comments:

Mom (aka Grandma) said...

They all look so grown up! The time has flown by! I really missed you guys and it will be fun to get together soon! Love and hugs!

Ashley said...

Love the pics! How fun to have cousins so close in age - days apart even!!!

*Katie May* said...

So neat! Awesome pics! Did you take them?

Heitmann Family said...

yeah I took the pictures. It has been a lot of fun playing with the new camera.

Heather said...

beautiful pictures..... love them all. can't wait for you to take mine!!! :) that means i really need to blog again huh??? ;)

Jenn said...

That is so neat to have them all so close. I love how the pictures turned out, you are awesome:)

Heidi said...

Love seeing the pictures. It's almost like being there even though I am so far away! Glad you all had a great time.

Heidi said...

I forgot to mention- if you are taking requests, I would love to see pics of Mahaley's baby shower if you took any. :)

Colton said...

That crazy-face picture is hilarious. The kid in the middle reminds me of Calvin, minus the stuffed tiger.

Coleman Family said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! Great job Aimee! The best one is of all 4 running - how sweet is that? I love that you have so much family and so many cousins close in age. :)

Sarah said...

I love the photos! They are so beautiful... I am still so jealous of your camera...

Lisa B said...

Wow, wonderful pictures! Great job Aimee!!! May I ask, what camera do you have? :)