Ayden has been participating in the scouting program since he turned 8 in June. Our troop takes the summer off and starts again with den meetings and pack meetings once school starts again. We had our first pack meeting on Tuesday and
Ayden was given his Bobcat. He worked really hard over the summer to earn it. He also earned a patch for attending scout camp in August at Ft. Lewis. He has been enjoying scouts so far and is really trucking along on earning his wolf.

I wasn't able to get any pictures at the pack meeting because Ryan stayed home with the two littlest ones and
Meysa, who came with me, doesn't know how to use my new camera (a fact I want to remain that way). So we will have to settle for this crazy picture of
Ayden!! He is such a goof ball.
4 comments:
way to go...... the fun begins. :)
Good for him!!! What a good kid!!!
Good job Ayden!!!
Good job Aiden! Ryan asked me about scouts today. I think he just wants to go camping again...
Post a Comment