08 September 2009

Nothing is safe!!

While helping the girls this morning get dressed and make their beds, Wyatt decides to scale the ladder on the bunk beds. He was able to do it in about 4 seconds and was quite proud of himself. I didn't realize what he was doing until he was at the top. Little monkey!! He has also learned to climb up on the bar stools, the chair to the computer, into the tub, and the list goes on and on. Thankfully he is still too short to reach the door knobs or I am sure he would have that figured out too.




"Is there a problem Mom?" Yes, Wyatt there is. You are too stinking smart and growing up too fast!!

11 comments:

Heather said...

oooooooooh i just love that. so stinkin cute. yes,garrett is still not asleep.
way cute post aim.

Jenn said...

He is a little monkey! That is so funny. They grow way to fast!

M & S Eagar said...

well at least he's an adorable little climbing stinker! Good Luck!

Odd Family said...

That is so CUTE! What a smarty!! Love the last pic of him just chillen on the bed.

Frasier Family said...

Just like little boys to climb on everything, huh? I don't think you could have stopped him if you tried! :)

Coleman Family said...

Oh aimee, he could not get any cuter! love that innocent face at the end! he's growing up too fast!

Dawn said...

It was bound to happen! Good luck!

RR said...

He is super cute!!

Alison said...

Aahh! That is super scary!! I don't think Jack would even do that now (such a scaredy cat). I am totally impressed, though ;) He's so cute!!

The Willis Wonder Years said...

So precious! I cannot believe how big he is getting!!! I also cannot believe how quickly they figure out how to do all the dangerous things! ;o)

*Katie May* said...

I hate when they start climbing things!