Have you ever put a toy away for a few months and then brought it back out? What did your kids do? Probably acted like they won the lottery and thought you were the best mom to get them a "new" toy, huh. Well it has been a while since I put up all the play-doh in our house. I hid it from the kids because I was tired of them sneaking it into the playroom and finding blobs of it squished into my carpet. Yesterday I thought it was time for them to play with it again. Meysa and Lauryn were wanting something to do for quiet time while Wyatt napped. You would have thought my girls had never played with play-doh. They played literally for hours with it. From about 12:30-4:00, and they were bummed when I told them they had to clean it up.
You have to have lots of tools to really play with play-doh right?
Meysa was having a really great time. She made these gingerbread men. She kept having to accessorize more and more.

Then she thought they needed to do a little exercise to work off a little of that chub!!
Little Lauryn had a ball just mixing colors, making balls and then destroying them, and then starting all over again.
This was Lauryn's final masterpiece.
You have to have lots of tools to really play with play-doh right?
Meysa was having a really great time. She made these gingerbread men. She kept having to accessorize more and more. 
Then she thought they needed to do a little exercise to work off a little of that chub!!
Little Lauryn had a ball just mixing colors, making balls and then destroying them, and then starting all over again.
This was Lauryn's final masterpiece. I think I'll have to put up toys more often. I like the reaction I get when the kids think they are getting something new!!
3 comments:
comin over next time!!!
cute pictures!!!
Play dough is a love hate thing with me. I love that they love to play with it. I hate that they mix and crumble it. All I can say is how easy it is to scrape off wood floors! Yay for no carpet!
Post a Comment