20 September 2009

Late Bloomers



Even though it is almost officially autumn our roses are blooming like crazy!! Last April when we were redoing our yard we almost went without putting roses into our backyard bed. I am so glad we went ahead and add them. They put out beautiful and fragrant flowers. The kids love cutting and putting them in our own vases (mason canning jars) and looking at them on the table. Ryan loves it too because he doesn't have to buy flowers as often!! I am glad we have one last reminder of summer before there are no more late bloomers!!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Love the roses. I really miss mine. I'm definitely planting some next year...I can't wait for fall. Not only because it means this baby with finally be here, but the holidays soon after. Can't wait!

Coleman Family said...

BEAUTIFUL! My garden looks almost better now than it did all summer! I'll have to come over and look at your roses!

Heather said...

dang i could of used those for the party on friday night!!! ;)
they are really pretty.

RR said...

Aimee,
Hey let me know what island in Hawaii you'll be going to. I'm guessing Oahu?? I'm assuming the conference is in Honolulu somewhere? I know that Island super well. We need to talk. You will have to drive to the Northshore one day with Heather and hit the beach and visit the Polynesian Cultural Center. It's a drive but worth it.