I was feeling a bit of cabin fever this morning as I was trying to keep the kiddos quiet so that Ryan could catch some sleep after being on call last night. It was raining this morning but had stopped and the sun was out with some blue skies peeking out behind the clouds. I wanted to get out of my house if for only a little while. So I got the kids dressed and the babies strapped into the stroller and we were off on walk. There was a breeze with a little bit of bite to it and it so made me feel like autumn was right around the corner. I had my camera over my shoulder ready to snap a few pics (see above). The older kids loved riding their bikes in the empty lots around our house. Lauryn wanted to pick every flower (read weed) that she saw and Wyatt fell asleep. I had read a few articles on some photography websites about photo scavenger hunts. For instance, A-Z (either something that starts with a, b, c, ect. or objects that look like the letters), hunting for things that are all the same color, or have to do with the same thing. I think it would be fun to do the A-Z (looks like the letter) hunt!! It felt wonderful to get outside and breathe in the fresh air and see the start of a new season. Now what to do with the kids for the next 2-3 hrs. until Ryan gets up?!!
19 September 2009
Post-Call Saturday
I was feeling a bit of cabin fever this morning as I was trying to keep the kiddos quiet so that Ryan could catch some sleep after being on call last night. It was raining this morning but had stopped and the sun was out with some blue skies peeking out behind the clouds. I wanted to get out of my house if for only a little while. So I got the kids dressed and the babies strapped into the stroller and we were off on walk. There was a breeze with a little bit of bite to it and it so made me feel like autumn was right around the corner. I had my camera over my shoulder ready to snap a few pics (see above). The older kids loved riding their bikes in the empty lots around our house. Lauryn wanted to pick every flower (read weed) that she saw and Wyatt fell asleep. I had read a few articles on some photography websites about photo scavenger hunts. For instance, A-Z (either something that starts with a, b, c, ect. or objects that look like the letters), hunting for things that are all the same color, or have to do with the same thing. I think it would be fun to do the A-Z (looks like the letter) hunt!! It felt wonderful to get outside and breathe in the fresh air and see the start of a new season. Now what to do with the kids for the next 2-3 hrs. until Ryan gets up?!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
those are really great pics. I am glad you are enjoying your camera. The A-Z thing would be fun.
Your pictures are terrific! I am so glad you are enjoying all the nuances of the camera! It'll be fun to see the A-Z pics.
fun...... lovin the worm. better than poop ;)
hope the rest of your day was good!!! :)
I love that idea. You could probably even apply it to a wet day inside. YOu have to tell me what your camera is again, the pictures are great!
Post a Comment