09 September 2009

Back 2 School

Yup the Heitmann kids are finally headed back to school. I feel like everyone else has been in school for a month or so. Ayden and Meysa were rip roaring ready to go this morning. We are starting the school day earlier this year so that means getting up while it is still kinda dark.
Our big third grader.
Meysa was more excited about going to school than this picture is letting on. Our BIG kindergartner!!
The big deal this year is Ayden gets to ride his bike to school and back. He is officially a big kid I guess. I am ready for fall weather and all the festivities that come during this time of year. It is even starting to get dark earlier and light later. My favorite season is Fall. Yeah for changing seasons and kids back 2 school!!

7 comments:

Dawn said...

YAY! Don't you love this time of year? For many reasons, but because school starts. Now we are 5 weeks in, the kids are already looking forward to their first break, in only 4 weeks!

Heather said...

super cute kiddos. loooove the new header. thanks super woman... couldn't do it with out ya! :)

RR said...

Aimee..I have to remember your name is spelled that way. I always want to write AMY..

Now how do you change your blog all the time..and it's so cute?
Do I need to come over for a lesson?

Mom (aka Grandma) said...

Great pictures and what fun for you to have them in school! Is the house too quiet??!!! Love the new header!

Odd Family said...

Fall is my FAVORITE seasont too! I love it!! Your new header is totally cute! I need to come over with Rachel for a lesson too!;) Cute first day of school pics!

Coleman Family said...

I'm so happy that the kiddos are excited for school! I just got back from dropping Em off and I actually did ok! I got a little teary at home, but Hallie was crying so it was a good distraction. And how fun that Ayden gets to ride his bike to school!

*Katie May* said...

how fun to get to ride his bike